What is Unity?
Unity is a full engine for game development, ideal for creating 2D or 3D video games. A comprehensive suite of tools gives you the capability to make the video games of your dreams. Unity courses on Udemy cover a range of game development functions, including such tasks as game character creation and rendering gaming environments. Unity training helps you learn many elements of game design, such as 3D modeling, world building, and much more.
15 Popular FREE Unity Courses [Part 1] in 2023
1. Introduction to Game Development with Unity
Quick and simple video guide to get you up and running with Unity game development
2. Learn Unity 3D for Absolute Beginners
Learn How to Develop 3D Games from Scratch
3. Unity Game Development - Build a Basketball Game
Get started with Unity and game development
4. Unity Beginners | Learning The Basics
Quickly & easily learn what Unity can do by building a strong understanding of its interface, tools and resources.
5. Unity 3D - Create a Reusable UI System
Create a UI System in Unity that is completely Re-usable using C#
6. Learn To Create A Complete Menu System in Unity
Game development made easy. Learn Unity's UI and create your very own menu system!
7. Unity Game Development - Build a First Person Shooter
Master Unity by building your version of Doom or Call of Duty
8. Unity Game Dev for Beginners | Build a 3D Ball Runner Game
Understand the basic principles of game development inside Unity by building a 3D Ball runner.
9. Learn the Unity 3D Shuriken Particle System
Learn how to create game effects with the famous Shuriken Particle System on Unity 3D.
10. VR in Unity: A Beginner's Guide
Go from "I've no idea what I'm doing" to "I've very little idea what I'm doing", for FREE.
11. The Unity Workshop
In the next 40 minutes you will learn just enough to create your own small game in Unity 2018. For free.
12. Introduction to Game Dynamics with Unity 3D
Learn professional game development techniques using the Unity 3D platform.
13. A Crash Course in Unity's Entity Component System
Create a First Person Shooter which covers Unity's ECS, Parallel Processing and Entity Physics in a Nutshell.
14. Develop First Non Gaming App with Unity in 30 minutes
Learn to Develop a Simple and Basic Hello World App with Unity UI in 30 minutes.
15. Self-driving go-kart with Unity-ML
Deep learning applied to a self-driving car simulation